Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
– An intensive training on teaching English as a Second / Foreign Language (ESL or EFL ) covering the following topics:
- The Learner – Introduction, Language, Lesson Planning…
- The Teacher – Classroom Management, Methods, Approaches…
- ESL/EFL Program – Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening…
- Teaching Tools – Media, Assessment, Socio-Cultural Factors…
- Future Career – Jobs, Resume, Interview…
Face to Face
Students are required to attend all six (6) lecture days in a classroom/training room setting.
The first lecture day is required when possible with the rest using training videos and manuals.
There are four requirements in this program:
Lecture – either face to face or online Assignments – Since there are six modules, there are also six sets of questions that have to be answered and sent to our email address.
Practice Teaching – Either sending a video or doing it on Skype (live). Instructions will be given on how to go about this.
Final Exam – This is a two-hour exam (open note policy). Questionnaire will be sent through email and answers have to be sent back after two hours.
Every student is given six months to complete all the requirements. If not be able to complete before the given time, $50 will be required as an extension fee as stated in the Policies and Guidelines. This is to encourage students to finish the program at the given time.
After completing all the requirements, the student will be given a certificate. The regular one is inclusive of the fees but if an authenticated or a red-ribboned copy is preferred, we can also do it with a fee of P2,400.
Connective has been offering TESOL since 2005 and got TESDA registration in 2008. We have already catered to more than 500 students and some are now teaching English in almost all continents of the world.
Connective was established with a vision to help improve the quality of English as Second Language (ESL) learning and teaching in the Philippines and in other parts of the world. Connective also wants to be recognized as the best language center that provides communicative language teaching approach where students acquire the English language in a short period of time. We believe in providing the best principles in ESL learning and teaching.
1. Face to face for P16500
2. Online where you’re given DVDs or a USB and manuals of the lecture for P13500
3. Second option of online or distance learning where you will be watching the lecture on YouTube with a password and manuals are sent as PDF files and you have to print them yourself for P11000
Who can enroll?
- Professionals who would like to teach ESL/EFL locally and abroad
- ESL/EFL school teachers, administrators, and directors
- Teachers who plan to teach ESL/EFL
- New graduates, missionaries, church groups, social workers
Ask ko lang po pwede po ba ako mag-enroll para san apo sa English second language.. mahina po kasi ako sa english communication po..
Hi sure po! Taga saan po kayo? Sa Los Banos ang aming language center po
Hope to hear from you again
Yes po! Our office is in Los Banos. Are you near us? Please text us at 09082886359 for more details
Hi po, I am interested po. For how many hours po ito if weekend basis po?
Hi Angelica. Thank you for your interest in our TESOL program. Our TESOL program is for 100 hours as required by TESDA but if you need the 120 hours we can add additonal tasks. Plase send us your email ad to us so you can get the outline. You may get in touch with us at 09082886359
For easier communication please send us a message on our Facebook Page at Connective Language Training Centers
You may also text us at 09082886359
Avail of our three-day porno from July 18-20 for our TESOL program and get 10% discount. Send us a message if interested.
As our way of saying “Thank you” in line with Thanksgiving Day, Connective is giving away 25% discount on our TESOL program if you enroll from November 17 – 21.
Hope to hear from you again!
This is only applicable on our online setting.
Hi! Ano pong mga requirements for TESOL? Gusto ko po talaga mag-enroll kaso baka po hindi ako qualified. College undergraduate po ako at less than 50 units lang po ang na-take ko. Can i enroll given this case?
Thank you for your interest in our TESOL program.
Our requirement is at least two years in college and at least 18 years old.
We may consider you to enroll to TESOL if you have at least two of the following:
1. Your degree is related to communication
2. If you have experience in teaching English as a second language
3. You have good communication skills both in written and spoken
4. Pass our assessment exam
You may call or text me on this number 09082886359 for more clarification. Thanks
How much po registration fee for TESOL (face to face)? Ano po ang schedule for lectures? Weekends po ba? Thanks.
Hi Geisha. Thank you for your interest in our program.
For TESOL, we have two settings. Face to face and online. For the online we have two options :
1. The lecture is replaced by DVDs and manuals are provided
2. Lecture is on YouTube and manuals are sent through email.
The first is at p13000 and second is at p10500.
Our face to face is at P16k
We can provide one on one lecture which we adjust according to your availability.
Pwede rin weekends